2017-02-02

Trying to improve - Rage/Tilt

As I slowly progress my game play I have noticed some things that makes it easier for me to remain in control when emotions run high.

1. Small breaks between games.

Just a minute or two. Maybe check twitter, read an article or just get a glass of water. Or stretch. Just anything to get that short break. Even when I win and I'm on a streak I take this break to clear my mind from the previous game and enter the new one with a clean state of mind.

2. Always wish GLFH and GG

If I'm too tilted to say GG I quit and walk away from the game cause then I'm in no condition to play. This rule is so hard to live up to but it's a great one.
I'm proud to say I almost never reaches that state any more and it's all thanks to the simple rule to always wish glhf/gg or walk away.

These two simple things has made me more in control and my game play have improved. I still get emotional of course and it's ok. I just try to not let it get the best of me.

Also check out this video from Jared 'PiG' Krensel:

No comments:

Post a Comment